Missing Drops from Twitch

My accounts are all linked, in good standing and have not changed. I have previously claimed Twitch Weapon drops without issue.

I just reinstalled the game and made a fresh character and noticed only my old Twitch drops and purchases were in my cosmetics inventory. The last five I claimed are missing.

I contacted support and was told, I could not claim drops unless the game was installed and that I had to create a post here, then add the link back to my support chat session…

Very odd but here we are…

I hope the game has improved, it looks like some awesome changes have been made! Thanks!

Hello @Mokujin,

Welcome to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

Regarding your concern I can share you this link so you can review the information related to the situation you mention.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.