Missing gold (Around 3.8k)

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Fire Lord Angel
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Cygnus
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I had 3200 gold, did territory war, received 600 for winning. Teleported to brightwood, and my gold went missing, and I only had 179gold.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I had 3200 gold, did territory war, received 600 for winning. Teleported to brightwood, and my gold went missing, and I only had 179gold.

I just logged in and im missing about 3k gold. I had roughly 3894.00 gold and just noticed I only have 894g now

I noticed i am missing just under 70,000 gold. Not sure when or how it truly happened. Is there a way to file a ticket to have this looked into?
server: Ptolemais

Don’t forget to check if you had any buy orders! :smiley:

Yeah thought about that too, but not it. I bought some feathers before it went missing but purchase didn’t work and had to re-buy, tho I’m not sure if that is when it went missing

I’ve had an issue with gold being credited as well. I had 21,399g before I listed some starmetal ore; 710 pieces at 0.54 each. I got a notification that I sold it all; after taxes and listing fees it came out to roughly 350g. I checked my balance, and I only had 21,494g, or less than 100g more than what I had before I listed the ore. So somehow a whole ~250g got lost to the ether. As someone who’s trying to afford housing taxes, that isn’t cool. Can we please get a developer response on this?

(I’m Beef Supremo on Camelot (US West) if anyone feels like checking the trade logs.)

Buy order take money from you when you place order. Not after i think.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.