Missing gold from company

server: AP - Utopia
seems like our gold missing from company treasury couple time,
can we get history or add treasury history on company menu in game
so we can track the treasury gold circulation or to know who takes the gold, used for declare, etc

Hello @Dezoid,

Welcome to our forum and New World community.

Thank you for contacting us about the situation you have with Gold in your treasury.

If there is evidence of someone stealing from the treasury at this time. We recommend being careful about who you promote to officers and Consuls, they have access to the treasury.

If you’re missing money from your treasury for another reason, for example a war fee that was not refunded, please reach out to CS.

Best regards and thank you in advance.

This is not what the author said, please read carefully. Noone want’s gold restored. We want to see transaction logs in-game…

1 Like

exactly, we need to track the gold circulation for company treasury

we suspect it was bugged after declare war but other company got the declare and the gold didn’t increase after fail to declare

but we can’t check because no history that consuls / governor withdraw the gold from company treasury

@Dezoid

Please help me with the below details, I will escalate the issue to the concerned team and provide you an update as soon as I have any.

• Character Name
  • Company Name
  • Region
  • World / Server
  • Amount of Gold Coins missing
  • Any helpful information that you were able to notice before the gold coins went missing

Thank you :slight_smile:

• Character Name: Dezoids
  • Company Name: Maja AP
  • Region: Australia / AP
  • World / Server: Utopia
  • Amount of Gold Coins missing: couple times missing (maybe total around 20-30k)

Any helpful information that they were able to notice before the gold coins went missing:

we suspect it was bugged after declare war but other company got the declare and the company gold didn’t increase after fail to declare

but we can’t check because no history that consuls / governor withdraw the gold from company treasury at the same time

Hey @Dezoid,

Here is the ticket ID V507444925 for the issue you have mentioned, As we do not have option to receive log files here, Please contact live support and provide them the game logs. You can contact us on live mediums by following the below link:

Amazon Games

Contact Us | Amazon Games

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.