Missing Gold when offline

Not sure what is going on here but missing around 5k gold when I got back online today. I know this because I was putting stuff up in the Trader and wrote down my gold because the game is bad at keeping track of what sold

Hi Ni4Ni,

Greetings! :slight_smile:

I am sorry to know that your gold has gone missing.

You have mentioned that you know this because you were “putting stuff up in the Trader” ,I presume that means trade post.

Make sure you have calculated the amount after deducting the listing fee for each item for trade post.

After this, if there seems to be an imbalance please try the following steps:

-Run Steam and New world as admin
-Run Integrity check-

-And relaunch the game

If issue persists, Please respond to this post with following details:

1. Character name:
  2. World name:
    3.Dx diag
    4.latest 3 in game logs
    5.Amount of missing gold.

The instructions for generating a DXdiag can be found in this link: Open and run DxDiag.exe

Instructions for finding the in-game logs:

1. Press Windows+R on the keyboard, type %appdata% and press enter.

2. Open the most recent file from this folder: /AppData/local/AGS/LogBackups.

Save this report and log files as .txt file and send as an attachment in PM.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Happy New Year Eve!

See you at Aeternum! :sunflower: :evergreen_tree:

lol yes !!! It was after I was done with the trading post so all fee’s were taken out and even so 4,732.68 gold for listing fee’s what do you think I am selling … Not the whole

1. Character name:
  2. World name:
    3.Dx diag
    4.latest 3 in game logs
    5.Amount of missing gold.

I have done this about Harvesting Gear missing since November Still no Gear after tons of hoops and promises - #9 by Ni4Ni that I am still waiting on , you guys need to just own up to it instead of making your customers jumping thru a bunch of hoops

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.