Missing Housing Menu

• What is your character name in New World: MichaelGaribaldi

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Housing menu does not display in my Ebonscale Reach house but does display in my Everfall house

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Kinda hard to decorate or pay taxes without the menu

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Attached

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: When I first recalled to my Ebonscale house, I was unable to even exit the house by standing near the entrance and pressing E. No menu displayed. I exited the game completely and verified my Steam files (for the second time this morning as I normally verify files after any updates). Noting no errors or missing files, I logged back in and was then able to enter/leave the house by pressing E when near the entrance but I still have no housing menu when inside the house. My Everfall house is “working as intended”.

• When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 7AM EST 6/22/22

u need got to your new world on steam right click / properties/local files and verify integrity of game files

I’m sorry…what part of “I exited the game completely and verified my Steam files (for the second time this morning as I normally verify files after any updates)” was confusing to you?

ahh sorry bro didin’t even read that part ,i had same error and thats how it got fixed for me. good luck tho <3

No biggie…I’m used to verifying Steam files as I’ve played this pig since Alpha. The problem has seemed to correct itself this afternoon but a new one cropped up on my other character. Just another unintended feature from Protostar!

Hello @Susan_Ivanova,

I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry you’re having issues with your housing menu, in this case I can recommend you to reach us via chat using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket to review this deeply for you.

Please make sure to have the DxDiag and Gamelogs ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!