Missing item after rollback

• What is your character name in New World: Mishii
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amenti
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Missing item after rollback
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t use or sell my item
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: This ring seems to be sold. But there is no money and the ring.

Just before you closed the servers, this item has been sold and I have recieved the money. I am sure that I had 36k gold.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Craft a ring, put it on TP. Wait for developers to give players 100x coin and then lose your item. (595 GS 24str Refreshing + Keen Awarennes)

i have the same issue with some items which was in TP. It shows that item is sold ( but tbh all items it displays are sold at the moment, even if i know it dosent have sold probably)

But item is gone, i dont receive gold, item is not in my bank.

i hope the adress this issue with the TP enabling later, but i lost like 9k gold :frowning:

Its like 60% of my gold at all :smiley:

We have a note about that here: [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance for EU Central Region - #4 by Lane

Just in case: To be clear, no items will be lost from the trading post being disabled. Any items that appear to be missing will be restored after this data operation on the trading post.

Same issue… It shows my sword is sold but item is gone, i dont receive gold, item is not in my bank.

What is your character name in New World: Zugzwang
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Amenti
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Missing item after rollback
Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: If I sold this item, why didn't I get gold?
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: This sword seems to be sold. But there is no money and the sword.
1 Like

I want to believe you. Hope you give my item back. If not, I am done with this game. This is the last straw for sure.

3 Likes

What is the name of your character in New World: Vnuchara
Which server / world are you having the problem on: Una-bara
Describe the problem you encountered: Missing item after rollback.
Is this a bug or exploit: BUG
(if error) How the issue affected your gameplay: loss of gold
(in case of error) Did you manage to fix the problem: no
(in case of error) Please attach a screenshot or video of the problem you are experiencing:

Shortly before you closed the servers, this item was sold and I received moneyмои предметы|690x387

@Luxendra Hi!
Let me know please what devs will do with tax spent on sales?
I have spent 1-2k for tax on TP to sale voidbent set and now it’s just gone even if you send me back it’s not okey. Will I get a refund for lost taxes?

What is your character name in New World: Preeminence
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Asgard
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Missing item after rollback
Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: If I sold this item, why didn’t I get gold?
if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: This ring seems to be sold. But there is no money and the ring.

So hey, since the trading post is back. Where the hell is my ring ?

hello there

@Kay hello

@Luxendra @Kay Can you guys give me some update please?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.