Missing misson on my charecter

• What is your character name in New World: Azberk
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on:Ketumati
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Quest line didnt go properly- missing mission
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: i cant do missons for the gardens of genesis expedetion
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I dont know

Well i tought i completed all edengrove missions for 580 gs items but one of my friend said that there is a quest in edengrove that gives you “lifebreaker” called warhammer after i made some research on my missions there is a misson chain for that misson and chain broke for me . After completing “strength of the earth” mission and taking earning there should be a misson on the map named “northeast of eden” and this misson dont shows up on me so i cant complete misson chain for “lifebreaker warhammer”

I need answers :confused:

At least i can sayits not a unique problem. Doesnt help but i have the same issue…

Well at least i got friend right now . So also the other 580 gs hammer misson bugged and i cant have proper hammer :DDDDDDD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.