@mm_loginservices_NO_GATEWAY and mm_connerr_rep_timeout

I have errors: @mm_loginservices_NO_GATEWAY and mm_connerr_rep_timeout.
Im using Windows 10 update 21H1. I tried a lot of ways to fix it (like disable ipv6, disable firewall, ativirus, restart computer, restart router). I have a good ethernet 93mbps connection and only one device connected to network. However, I have been trying to connect 5 hours in row with the same errors.

1 Like

same issue here friend, but im using win 7

I read that windows 7 is not supported, thats why you can have this issue. New world only supported latest versions win 10 and 11.

but if this is true, why r u having the same issue since u r using win 10?

1 Like

That’s why I’m trying to get the attention of Amazon people and employees. I saw their answers to other topics and they all touched the upgrade from win 7 to win 10

I believe they will answer to us how to solve this problem.

a friend of mine just updated his windows from 8 to 10 and solved

I was having the same issue and it was driving me crazy. After the game install it looks like you have to reboot your computer. This solved it for me. No upgrades, no setting changes, just a reboot.

Good luck all.

Are you using Windows 10 or another OS ?

what OS r u using

I was having same inssue while using windows 7 and after I update to windows 10 it was solved

Hello all!!!

Im sorry for the issue. The closed beta was build for Windows 10.

Please make sure to check the following:

New World System Requirements

These are the minimum and recommended system requirements for playing New World.

Minimum System Requirements

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 / AMD CPU with 4 physical cores @ 3Ghz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 or better
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 35 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Internet connection required to play, offers in-game purchases

Recommended System Requirements

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1400
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390X or better
  • DirectX: Version 12
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 35 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: Internet connection required to play, offers in-game purchases

More information at: New World System Requirements - Support | Amazon Games

Thank you so much for your patience and helping us during this Beta Test

Hello Rej4ce

Im sorry for the issue you currently have. Our server team is actively working on the issue you have and other kind of situations you are experiencing- if you are able to, please try joining a lower population server. This is day one for the closed beta and we will work as hard as possible with all feedback provided for our Developer department.

As soon as we have more information we will post it in our form.

Thank you so much for your patience and helping us during this Beta Test!

Thank you for reply. Maybe screenshot of my system can help with resolve problem. GPU: Radeon GTX 5600XT Sapphire pulse.

VPN solved my problem, i connected with VPN to server, after that I closed VNP and can play without any problems.

1 Like

what vpn did u use

Tunnelbear, I used free MB, but if problem will not solve in few days, idk how connect in the future. I dont want to buy a VNP subscription only for New World.

So can we safely say, that NewWorld will ONLY support Win10 and WILL NOT be coming up with any compatibility patches for Win7 users?

Any other Win7 users here can confirm?