Mob tagging is broken (Papa bear elite quest)

• What is your character name in New World: Foxthree
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ishkatar
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Tagging mobs but not getting credit for kill (Papa Bear Elite quest)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Wasted a huge amount of time trying to complete multiple quests.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I’m sure I will in time.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play as a tank or healer and try to complete any elite quest (specific: Papa Bear)

As a tank I pulled this mob and fought it alone for 3-4 minutes before a lot of people showed up. Took another minute or 2 to kill it, all the while I was obviously hitting away at the bear and blocking to, you know, not die. I didn’t get the kill. This has happened twice.

If this issue is by design it needs to be addressed! The idea that tanks & healers who make killing mobs like this possible for pure DPS players who wouldn’t stand a chance without someone to hold aggro or heal don’t get the kill (on multiple tries) because they can’t do a certain % of the bosses health is extremely infuriating!

This has to be fixed or it will put off people from playing tank / healer roles and the game will be a lot worse off for it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.