Model loading is incredibly underperformed

• Character name: Benediction
  • Server/World: EU Midgard
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Entering cities takes too much time to load. The game quickly load buildings and structures but when small objects, npcs and interactable stuff needs to load tooks really ages. I cannot interact with boards, npcs, wells, honey hives and so on without waiting to the interactable (and invisible I guess) “model” spawn over it. It’s really painful when you think I’m using the best PCI 3.0 nvme ssd from Western Digital (just the new 4.0 is better) it’s really a shame. I can imagine how this would be with my ol HDD.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Cannot interact with anything during a while.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Waiting 1h fix the problem.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I don’t have.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Enter any city.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.