More Charakters - same Server

As we will get a Chartrans soon, i asked myself when its possible to create a Second Charakter on the same Server ? Will it ever be possible?

1 Like

No, for some very good reasons.

1. No mules or storage bank/trading alts…an on-server alt would break the inventory system.
  2. Cross-faction alting - I’m sure you can see the obvious strategic issues here. I hope.

So i cant even trans my old character with lvl30, cause i had to start again cause of the Q times.
Sad that i have to leave him with almost 10k gold.

Thats pretty shitty

Inventory alt with all that it brings would be a hassle to manage but a huge advantage to people who put up with it for sure!

Is a great reason not to have it.

DAOC had a good system for alts, if you are faction “x” on server “y” all your toons must be faction “x” on server “y”.

Inventory management is a huge pain for me, and yeah I wouldn’t mind having more space, but the big thing for me is I don’t like reconfiguring my toon to try out different builds (especially once it starts costing money each time).

I personally would like to see more toons per server (hell I’d even be happy with the 2 toons per region being allowed on the same server.). But my obsession with alts is definitely less important than fixing issues and content.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.