More Server Transfers please

Briedablik is the current server I am on and it is rapidly dying. Any chance we are going to be able to get more transfer tokens soon? I honestly even wouldn’t mind paying for them if it meant I got to enjoy the game that much more.

in the same boat buddy.
Dev’s posted this yesterday, but i didnt get a token either

this is the link >>>> [Dev Blog] Update on Current Issues

Character Transfers
It is important to us that everyone have the opportunity to choose which server they are playing on. By the time you are reading this, character transfers will have been re-enabled and most players should be able to move their characters. If you have questions about transfers, please visit our FAQ post here. We are committed to making sure our community is satisfied with where they are playing long term. We will continue to monitor your feedback after this wave of Character Transfers is complete and offer additional Transfers if needed. We are also working on region-to-region Character Transfers, but it is difficult to solve and will take time.

Server transfers are the problem
People are using them to move to more populated servers
AGS had good intentions giving them out, but the effect it has is that a significant amount of players are moving to more populated servers just for the population, such as the OP here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.