More than two months (4 small and 1 big patch) reporting a bug that is KNOWN by DEVs and still not fixed

Mortal Emporwement is not being triggered if you kill someone through DoT.

This was acknowledged by DEVs at least 1 month ago and it’s still not working.

Why do we even have PTR if you guys don’t fix what we report?

6 Likes

17 Likes

Indeed.

Maybe in 2.0 will be fixed.

Remove mortal empowerment, problem solved ( you can mark this reply as solution ):ballot_box_with_check: It took over 6 months before kills from DoT been counted in opr stats so

11 Likes

Lol

Right

1 Like

Bump, still not working at all.

Im sure they have more then this to work on like a major update in 2 months its probably not on the top of the list

Yes, very sad…as a mage not even half the kills count. Most times I am better off with the Champions ring.

I wonder if DoTs have other unintended misbehaviors.

The issue is, as Kresos.Zora mentioned a while ago, this same problem happened with the OPR where kills through DoTs weren’t considered. So they ALREADY know how to fix this, it’s the same “mechanic”.

I’ve been playing NW since the preview and I REALLY enjoy this game, also I really like the changes and QoLs that are being implemented, but things like this really frustrate the player.

Another patch, another day WITHOUT A FIX FOR A KNOWN ISSUE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS!!

I’ll let the team know to look into it again. Sometimes things slip priority.

6 Likes

I really understand this, but the thing is that you guys already fix this “same” issue in the past. A few months ago the OPR wasn’t accounting kills through DoT. Just add the same code to the Mortal Empowerment, there you go.

please, also remined them to fix FnF stagger bug…it exist since game release…

Mortal empowerment is insanely overpowered currently, and “fixing” it to trigger on DOT’s will make it even moreso. Please only accompany the fix with any appropriate balance changes as well. Thank you.

It got even worse.
Tried my ME ring again yesterday on my mage and it even did not trigger on fireball kills…its very bad. You get maybe 20% of the kills as a stack. Unusable for mage sadly.

Thats cuz u get the kill with the “Burn (DOT)” damage, you probably did for exemple 2195 damage with fire ball, and enemy had 2200 HP left, so Burn damage finished him and u didn’t get the +1 tick from ME.

Same with musket, the Powder Burn DoT gets a lot of kills

On the list of things that need fixing this is way down the list unfortunately. When the ship is sinking, cleaning the toilets aren’t a priority. There is only a limited number of manhours to fix issues.

Having said that, I do hope they fix this issue. If I had a mortal empowerment ring, this would annoy me and make the game less enjoyable.