More wait time aaaaaaaah - its been 8 hours ;_;

Continuing the discussion from [Downtime] New World Update 1.0.2:

18 Likes

Best sentence:

The team has been able to get the following worlds online:

as if it’s a struggle to get them to go online. They must have messed up bad.

13 Likes

Love that the servers coming up in EU are the empty ones!

14 Likes

Should have picked the right world. :sunglasses:

Simply not good enough in 2021

8 Likes

Buying a game to be able to play 6/7 days a week :neutral_face:

9 Likes

This is a shambles.

2 Likes

its a blooming joke the amount of time this has took useless people plain and simple

Just means Blizzard still has the best team, I fear for the future of New World. Maybe its gonna be another one bites the dust towards WOW

5 Likes

We demand Free skins for whole EU players for this awful attitude to us - I mean down EU in priority list during our prime time!!

15 Likes

Amazon hardly says the truth to clients, no idea why they love to hide the information like clients are totally dumb people. As we can see, the patch notes don’t say everything they updated in the game serve. :laughing:

Fix it already…

And Angela Merkel’s hairstyle for our characters.

16 Likes

Thats right. Make your game free to play if you cant manage 170mb patch deploy!

4 Likes

I’m forming a theory that maintenance time is extended by 1 minute for every time it’s mentioned on the forums. Which would put EU server recovery squarely in 2027 by now.

That or someone needs to drive to the server park to see if the tech is still alive. But that might just be my mind going dark under circumstances of insufficient distraction.

3 Likes

so we still cant transfer servers

2 Likes

Well guys it looks like every time servers will go down EU region will be on forums not in the game lmao.

7 Likes

the whole 8 hour downtime was mainly about mitigating the effects of server transfers i think

We should get XP reward maybe 50k xp will do :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Any comment on this post?

[EU with 35% more Daily players and patch time favors US?https://forums.newworld.com/t/downtime-new-world-update-102/371460/5]

2 Likes