Mortal Empowerment Not Procing Off Certain Abilities?

• What is your character name in New World: Mightymaster123
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Castle of Steel
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: The perk Mortal Empowerment appears to not work off certain abilities such as Flamethrower and Ice Storm. I could get a kill with flamethrower in Open World and the perk does NOT trigger. The same occurs with Ice Storm. Sometimes, my Fireball could kill and proc the perk and sometimes, it does not. The same with Pillar of Fire.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I am unable to proc Mortal Empowerment off some of these abilities, making the perk useless.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes, I just don’t run the perk.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go into an Open World setting and use Flamethrower on someone, knocking them and full killing them with it. The perk will NOT proc. Ice Storm would not work in the knocked state in Open World however, using it in OPR or War will NOT proc Mortal Empowerment if it kills. Fireball and Pillar of Fire are also inconsistent when it comes to procing the perk.

Welcome to the forums @Mighty123! Thank you for reporting this bug. I will forward this to our Development team for review.

This is true the perk is not working with Flametrower, and you can ADD the fact that in OPR we dont have any icon telling how many stack with have, or even if its active or not.