Most Bestowments on Valhalla are bugged and can't be upgraded

• What is your character name in New World: BigZach
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Valhalla
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: All but one Settlement have their Bestowment upgrades for the summer event bugged, the town board is stuck at the Tier 2 upgrade and they can’t select the Tier 3 upgrade. Restless Shores is the only settlement that was able to upgrade to Tier 3.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to collect proper rewards for the Summer event.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Log onto Valhalla and check all the Bestowments/town boards except Restless Shores.
  • When did this happen? Started happening the second day of the event, your server reset of Valhalla may have caused this.
3 Likes

I see the same thing on CoS. Yggdrasil and El Dorado are fully upgraded in contrast.

1 Like

This is still a problem, several days later. The town board upgrades for Tier 2 are stuck on complete.

Issue, bumnp!!

bump

bump

I’m also on Valhalla and see this same issue.

This is especially frustrating because we are losing out on those t3 baskets each day (or every 16hours really) and once a fix is implemented, we will have lost out on a lot of tokens.
This is not a game-breaker, but it is frustrating when we have put in the work to upgrade those town boards and there is a glitch preventing it from updating and rewarding us accordingly.

Same on Abaton. Only one territory has the Opulent upgrade. I have asked the owners and they can’t upgrade. My guess it got locked when they locked Azoth.

i was wondering what was up with that on val

thats silly man.

@Community-Team Can we get confirmation that a solution for this is coming? There’s no mention of it in the patch for tonight.

1 Like

i dont even recall them acknowledging it do they even know?

1 Like

They claimed to document it here, but I doubt we’re getting a fix in this patch.

2 Likes

I can confirm this is not fixed with the latest patch.

1 Like

Any word on this? Only restless shore is upgraded :frowning_face:

its only been restless.

the others as of last night are still not upgraded.

Frustrating. I’m on Valhalla and just keep thinking about missed tokens and possible pattern drops from bestowments.

And the fact the CM were quick to deflect to “maybe the territory owners didn’t click upgrade” had me even more pissed.

Yeah… multiple different owners of different territories on different servers all forgot to click the button. Seems legit….

1 Like

Yeah, I’m on now and it’s been like this every day since Restless Shore was upgraded, and I see videos and people are getting good rewards like the patterns and prime tokens from the opulents so I’m wondering if this is indeed a bug or not

yep val got fucked. i think there was another server too.

it cant possibly be a bug they wouldn’t design the game like that would they?

@Community-Team Is this going to be fixed this week?

1 Like

Guess not, I see no mention of it in the patch notes. Fix your summer event before it ends, maybe??