Mouse stutters everytime after leaving the game, have to reboot to fix

Hi,

I’m having this problem since a few months now, I don’t know if it is from the beginning.

So I start the game and play it normally. My mouse is responsive with no problems.

But when I leave the game to desktop (so when I close the launcher), my mouse becomes unresponsive, lags and stutters. Every time I need to reboot the computer to fix it (can’t even use my mouse to quit, too unresponsive, I need to use keyboard shortcuts to restart).

This does it EVERY TIME I leave the game.

I have a Logitech M705, wireless, if it may help.

I have searched the web for this problem and I have found several similar reports for other games, but not for New World. The common suspects are Easy Anti Cheat and Steam, which may perhaps fail to close all tasks/services related to the game after I leave.

Anyone experienced this? For now, I keep the launcher open whenever I’m not playing just to avoid this problem.

Any fix available?

Thanks in advance

Hello @Sicalis!

Welcome to New World Forums!

I am sorry about the Issue you are facing with the mouse, the best way to fix this error is verify the game data.

Please follow this steps:

• Please check the date and time of your pc, set it to automatic.

• [Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files]

(Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files)

After you complete this steps, please shut down your pc and try again, this is very important for the data to update correctly.

If the issue persists please let us know.

See you in Aeternum

So far so good, it seems to work! Thanks for the advice!

1 Like