Movement Bug in War

How is this not fixed yet …

This needs to be fixed. 4/6 of the last wars I’ve been in I have had this bug non-stop. It’s ruining the game for me. Already considering just dropping melee until this is fixed

We need some kind of response that something is being done to fix this shit

@Luxendra @TrevzorFTW can we get some kind of official update on the status of this? This bug is destroying the state of wars for melee

Of all the things Ive experienced in this game this was the one to make me put the game down for a bit. We merged servers and declared roughly 10 wars all of which this game breaking bug effected. Its not worth pushing territories into conflict currently with this bug. Im actually shocked this isnt top priority along with bots. Both seem to have a backseat.

they need to remove the war hammers or hire dev’s that know what they are doing. i get this dumb bug every war. like how hard is it to work on a bug that has been around since day 1

swarf
New World Developer

Nov '21

lol they lied to everyone

Hi explorers!
We are aware of an issue where some players are stuck in an immobilized state and that this bug has hugely affected your ability to play New World. We’re working on a fix and are confident it’ll be ready next week. Once this update has been released, your character will be in the death screen and you’ll be able to respawn like normal. We know you’re excited to get back into Aeternum and appreciate your patience while we address this.

@Luxendra We NEED an official statement about this. On my server defending teams have just started to wield 50 VG’s just to have the biggest chance of putting the movementspeed bug on people so you have no chance of winning.

This is severe. It’s affecting about the only content currently in the game. Please let us know what is being done about this.

1 Like

i am bored that bug…

@Luxendra or any AGS Dev please respond to this - this has now happened to me and 4 others in our company during OPR games and multiple Wars. It’s been going on for over a month now. This needs addressing as it makes the core PVP content in your game unplayable.

1 Like

Bump same issue

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Xavier Cash
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Camelot
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Movement bug in war (that persisted when war ended.) After first death, couldn’t move from spot spawned unless I jumped. Then, could only walk in a singular direction unless jumped to face that direction. Attacking was somewhat normal, but just moving was not. Haste potions did not work. Only way to fix was to leave game because it persisted after the war.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Useless all war, could not move properly
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Only be completely closing the game.

**** I understand bugs are hard to diagnose and fix, but at least give me the option to leave the war and come back. Sitting in a war for 30 minutes barely able to move is excruciating.

here to bump - ppl. start creating new threads regarding this bug everyday

1 Like

big bump

1 Like

Also submit a ticket at New World - Support | Amazon Games . Devs need to see this everywhere.

1 Like

Any update on this devs? It’s been around forever now and still no update on this.
This seriously needs to be looked at, getting an movement bug within the first minutes of an war is demotivating…

1 Like

This is getting worse and worse, and we still have no info regarding a fix.

2 Likes

Thanks for the acknowledgement but any progress on a resolution? Causing huge issues

1 Like

Already experienced it 3 times in the last 2 weeks, making OPR unplayable and then I had to close the game to reset everything…now you are banned from OPR for an hour…ugh!!

1 Like

Bump, just got it in a war first fight, 30 minutes of sadness

1 Like

Can we get a dev confirmation this is being addressed? So game breaking.

1 Like