****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: HOESHOE
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:DELOS
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:No running animation when moving forwards for maybe 5-10 steps
- Is this a bug or an exploit:bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:it didnt, but clearly not supposed to happen
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:yeah i relogged game
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:too late for video, problem fixed itself
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: no idea
Thank you for reporting! If you have any additional information or experience it again, definitely let us know. If you can report this one in-game, that’ll also let us know where you are when it happens!
This is not a new bug, I’ve had that happen now and then in the past. The only “fix” was to log out of the game and log back in, which “fixed” it. All the times I’ve had it happen, there didn’t seem to be something specific or similar that I was doing. But it’s definitely not a new bug related to the latest patch. Not sure if that additional info helps.
It does, thank you @eyo !
is there an ingame bug report system? i’ll check it out …ty for that
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.