Mozrul the Herald Bugged

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Xiaohu
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Baralku
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Resetting constantly, almost like he thinks he can’t hit us so resets
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t finish 580 GS sword quest
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: After about 15-20 seconds of fighting him, he just randomly resets over and over. Tried different spots and still the same thing
3 Likes

I have been looking for a group for 2 days to kill MOZRUL the HEraldo , when I find a group and manage to get there, it turns out that the boss gets bugged, hitting him and lowering his life is reset and he cannot die. I took two days for this mission, I request that they give it to me for completed.

still bug, can’t complete the quest for 580 sword …

Seriously please fix this fucking issue, ive been stuck on this quest for almost 2 weeks. I just killed him for the first time with a group but of course i dont get credit for it cuz they’re group was full, BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO TANKED THE WHOLE FIGHT…Literally about to quit this game because all the goddamn bugs.

Can confirm.
Server: Groclant
Playername:Sparti22

You can kill him.
Move your tank to the wall closest to the point when he walks around the ore on the left from the stairs.
Pull him and dont let him move around too much.
Your tank literally has to keep him in a 5meter range from the spot he pulled him from.

Happy killing.

Ive killed him but that is not the point. That is not how the fight is suppose to go, it is clearly a bug. You shouldnt have to work around bugs because amazon fucked up on their part, Also just keeping him in that one spot is a pain in the ass because he pushes you around when he attacks. They just need to fix this and his hitbox so melee attacks dont miss 50% of the time.

This is still monumentally bugged, stopping a major quest line.

If he moves move than a few feet he resets. If the tentacle dies he despawns. His hitbox seems rediculously small.

Tried fighting in several different locations, all with the same result.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.