Multiple Achievement Tracking Bugs

@Fornix
I found a workaround to obtain those bugged achievements. TLTR ; re-do them on a new character on the same server region.

The root cause is a disconnect between the server and the region. On the right side you see the achievements you completed on the server. On the left side, the counting and totals with some missing(does not add up) on the region.
If you create a new character within the same server region, you will see which achievements are ‘really/region’ completed. You will need to re-complete the missing achievements on the new character.
In my case, it was visiting WF and completing tempest (I bought a shard run).

Achievement fixes in latest patch notes. Last one is good to hear. Potential to cross some items off the list.

1 Like

Expansion is amazing so far! You guys fixed some of the achievements in this list (first one that comes to mind is the Hamlets & Outposts achievements). I’ll put together a list summarizing the remaining issues in a few days probably once I play more and try to collect all the lore pages.

1 Like

Great news in PTR notes! Still have a lot to do to make a summary list of bugs still present but you guys are making the list shorter everyday!

Thank you! I’ll follow up again once I’ve made more progress.

1 Like

Saw the leaderboard achievements in PTR and it feels like I am going to be forced to quit my quest for 100% game completion.

I’ve left my feedback on this post linked below. It is currently the most liked response on the thread. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

WE DID IT EVERYBODY! I BELIEVE THIS MEANS THEY ARE COMPLETELY REMOVING LEADERBOARD ACHIEVEMENTS! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GIVING YOUR FEEDBACK!

THE 100% HUNT CONTINUES!!!

1 Like

I will provide an update after the patch if this tentative fix works on my end.

1 Like

You will provide update? One year and 2 month since achievement system not working, update of what? It didnt work previously, its not gonna work next update

AGS, 1 year to fix achievements not enough

It might! You never know.

1 Like

Its pass a year already, this supposed to be fixed on a day 1 of live, but everything what you will get, another community manager will come and will say the same as all this year “ we will fix it! No worries, give us 3 years more”

I believe the tentative fix worked! I checked my Achievements menu as soon as my character loaded into the world and it appears like the “Uninitialized” bug is gone! Thank you AGS!

1 Like

Not for me

Unfortunately, Lemo is right. I just got the bug again.

1 Like

After downloading today’s patch and testing out loading into the game and opening the achievements menu as fast as possible, twice, I have NOT gotten an “Uninitialized” bug! I don’t know if it’s fixed for good, but replicating those steps previously almost always gave me the “Uninitialized” screen shown above.

1 Like

Its true that each update its getting better, however still working time to time

I got the bug again just now. Still an outstanding issue.

Up, still an issue

Not a bug, but still Achievement related and great to see! Thanks for listening to our feedback AGS!

2 Likes

linking Jake’s relevant question about the leaderboard achievements that went live after the patch in this thread: