Music Sheet has not been applied to my character

I purchased the mandolin Soup of the Day Music Sheet days ago and after using it, the mandolin didn’t unlock for that song. Today I purchased it again and I cant use it because it says it’s already learned.
Now I can’t play the song with mandolin nor unlock it.

1 Like

Oh no! I’ll get this looked into. :eyes:

1 Like

Just to confirm, did you have the Mandolin equipped when you tried to select that song?

1 Like

Yes, also hovering the mandolin instrument in the song selection menu tells me on the popup that I have missing the required music sheet. Looking at the sheet in my inventory tells me I already have learned it.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming!

1 Like

I assume the NW team must be super busy with heavier bugs and this is a low priority issue… So if it is faster to workaround by just removing the song from my character so I can learn it again I will be ok. I already own the music sheet and just cant wait to play it with friends :slight_smile:

Any news? I had some spontaneous music groups this days and its kinda sad we have not been able to play this song with all the instruments :frowning:

Unfortunately we haven’t been able to reproduce this issue and are still looking into it. :frowning:

1 Like

Is there any chance to get it fixed in my character? If screenshots or video is helpful I can provide it.

You might be able to reach out directly to our support team for that, but I’m unsure if they’re able to individually fix this issue: Contact Us | Amazon Games

1 Like

I hope they are able to access my character directly… Seems like a data incoherence. Even if they have to reset the entire song I will be fine with it if that gets the issue fixed.

Thanks @Aenwyn

1 Like

I had an issue the other day with doing the Music quest and the sheet not showing up for me, I even bought it again and it told me I already learned it… Turns out I had my setting on “Expert” and since there wasn’t an expert version of the song it wouldn’t show in the list. So, my suggestion is to change your difficulty settings and see if it pops up. Let me know if that does it for my own curiosity :wink:

1 Like

Soup of the Day is available in all difficulties. I am almost certain at all about there is a data incoherence in the game database. Take a look at the screenshots:

I ensure that mandolin is equiped.

I need to learn the music sheet in order to play the song with mandolin.

I already know this song with mandolin.

Tried verifying the game files and reinstalling. Nothing… Already got in touch with customer support to open a ticket as @Aenwyn suggested.

I guess the fix will end up being brute forcing a direct change on my character song list data… Lets hope the devs are allowed to do such a thing. Even if they have to reset the entire song, I will be fine as long as mandolin gets unstuck.