Music while playing the game

currently, whenever i run the game, everything background is quiet, including music and mp3 and stuff.
im a person who listen to ALOT of music. it actually bothers me when i dont hear music.

can i activate background sound during gameplay ?

You should check your volume settings in game because it is fine for me. If you are using cheap speakers or a laptop that might have reduced sound quality and volumes. I suggest the Razer Kraken!

im using headphones.
i lowered the master volume.
and yes, audio in background is on.

I can confirm there is no issue for myself either. I like listening to music while I grind as well. The game has never turned down or adjusted application volume for me. Check your system settings.

If I do not want to hear the game at all I turn the Master Volume off in game and desktop sound is always priority hence how you can hear alerts while in a game. Is you music audio sounding like it’s being sapped while the game is running?

ahh the problem is that the headphones were connected to an amp and not the pc.

now i have to connect the headphones to the pc directly like a caveman…

ALLOW AMPS !!!

Glad you figured it out! Hopefully other folks using amps find this too. Great job working it out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.