Musket bullets not going where aiming

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Ihana-Jande
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caer Sidi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Musket bullets not going where you aim/where the crosshair is.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Have to aim right/left of the enemy in order to hit which is kinda annoying since its been in the game since launch
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No and yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
    My video showing the bullet is not even hitting the enemy at far
    PShero showing that aswell in more detail
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
1 Like

As I cant keep making the same post over and over again. I’m just gonna bump this every few days to try get a moderator to see.

1 Like

I am on Ryugu-Jo and am having the same issue.

Very frustrating.

1 Like

Wtf? They are in vacation til after the holidays. They don’t even know you exist at them moment.

“some of the New World team will be…” read the “Some”
Please, either have some constructive to say or dont say anything.

Yeah, but not for your unimportant shit lol

All projectiles are sketchy atm. I’m shooting arrows that go straight through the target and also the reticle is misaligned. Musket suffers the same. So much for hitscan being OP when half the shots pass through the target anyway.

Maybe I should just be like the majority of musket users on my server and get an aimbot to use.

Bump. Any moderators able to forward this issue that seems to be a problem even on bow?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.