Musket problem with skills

Hi, I have a problem with the musket, more precisely when I aim, I can’t use skills when assigned to the side buttons of the mouse. I talked to a few people who also play muskets and have the same.

Hi matlol99, I need some more information before I can send this over to the development team. Please write a bug report using the format as shown in this thread: [Megathread] New World Heart of Madness Update Bug Reporting

I’m sorry to hear you’re having this problem and want to get this looked into for you as soon as possible.

• What is your character name in New World: Matlol99UwU
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bran
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: when you aim, you cannot use skills while they are assigned to the side buttons
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: simply annoying and destroys 1 passive skill
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: i have video but in mp4 format so i can’t put it here
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: You must have a musket and assign skills to the side buttons.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.