Musket Wall Hack in Outpost Rush

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: StormEmpire
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Aaru
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was just spawning in the Outpost Rush mode and got shot, while i was hiding behind hardcover. First shot might have gone lucky and hit right above the stone but the next 3 shots including kill shot went right through the hard cover.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug/ exploit/ cheat
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: well it is obviously game breaking if someone has a code for a wall hack
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: short clip of it:
    New World 2022 04 19 Musket Wallhack - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
1 Like

shh…people don’t think there are aim bots in this game.

its not aimbot lol, musket bullets can go through alot of objects in opr, when they tag you once with damage your nametag shows through rocks, trees etc. and if that object is vulnerable to wall bangs then they can continue to shoot you even behind cover, You’re using a musket, how do u not know this lmao

It’s definitely “a1mb0tz” gUyZ they ExiStZ in this gameeeee pls remove them because they can shoot me thru W4LLS :rofl:

There are objects in the OPR map where the collision detection from the musket aren’t working properly. There are lots of places in NW where the collision isn’t working properly. You can even travel to ocean under the map if you fall into the hole in the level design. Nothing to do with “hacks”

you guise know they aren’t mutually exclusive right? it could be both?

I’ll be honest, If they’re going to shoot through objects they will make it to where they can chill in spawn & shoot.

It could be both sure, but there are a lot of instances where collision is iffy and or able to be breached by shooting through it, walking through it, even dolphin diving into it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.