Musket will randomly get stuck in Reload animation. Weapon swap not working

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Goldenthal

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    When loading an ability in the musket, swapping weapons will often not work. Character stuck in Reload Animation. In addition, reload randomly blocks weapon swap. When actions are performad in quick succesion on Musket the game seems to lose track of if there is a bullet in the chamber or if the character is currently zoomed in. Automatic reload after shooting does not start until leftclick is clicked. Also sometimes rightclick becomes unavailable until a non ADS regular light attack is performed.

This is connected to the Musket zoom sensitivity Bug which I also opened.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Weapon swap from Musket to secondary weapon is not possible.

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    The musket randomly does not perform weapon swaps. It might have sth to do with swapping weapons while being in a reload animation and/or beeing rooted in addition. It might also happen while stamina is fully depleted during reload. It often disables swap while beeing in a Petrifying Scream or Grataxe Vortex Root. I dont know how to repdorduce reliably. It just happens frequently in Outpost Rush.

1 Like

Hi @aaaadm. Would you be able to share a video clip of this Musket bug?

it’s when you’re out of stamina, at least that’s the only situation where this happens. And i think it’s intended.

I will try to get a video. Its similar behaviour like this: Musket Reloading Bug

However you wouldnt see much on the video since i am mashing light attack/rightclick ADS or weapon swap and the character on the vid will just do nothing.

However there are so many buggs with reload animations on Musket as well as ADS beeing randonly disabled etcetcetc. The whole musket reload, ADS, Weapon Swap movement needs to be looked on. When actions are performad in quick succesion the game seems to lose track of if there is a bullet in the chamber or if the character is currently zoomed in. It all gets scrambled.

This is connected to the Musket zoom sensitivity Bug which I also opened.

Yeah, its happens all the time, you just stuck on animation and cant do anything, i lose pvp duel 3 of 5 times because of this…none of other weapons have this kind of animations…

1 Like

Thanks, folks. I have compiled details of this and have submitted a bug report to the devs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.