Must restart computer after exiting game if I want to re-enter game

• What is your character name in New World: Rumdel
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Since the launch of NW, every time I finish a play session, turn the game off, and then at some point later try to turn the game back on, I can’t get past the loading screen. I know this is a known issue, but it seems to have fallen off the radar, and it’s pretty damn annoying.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t easily get back into the game.
  • Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes. The solution that AGS mods give over and over is to turn off IPv6, but I find that solution simply absurd. No other game forces me to turn off IPv6, and I don’t know why I have to completely change my internet settings for NW when those settings work perfectly for every other internet-related activity. My solution, then, is to restart my computer. Every. Single. Time.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play game, stop playing, try to play again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.