- What is your character name in New World: Rumdel
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Since the launch of NW, every time I finish a play session, turn the game off, and then at some point later try to turn the game back on, I can’t get past the loading screen. I know this is a known issue, but it seems to have fallen off the radar, and it’s pretty damn annoying.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t easily get back into the game.
- Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes. The solution that AGS mods give over and over is to turn off IPv6, but I find that solution simply absurd. No other game forces me to turn off IPv6, and I don’t know why I have to completely change my internet settings for NW when those settings work perfectly for every other internet-related activity. My solution, then, is to restart my computer. Every. Single. Time.
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play game, stop playing, try to play again.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.