****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:
- What is your character name in New World: Vilu
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t mute more than 200 players
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I can’t mute more than 200 players and people are spamming turkish in global all the time
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Don’t wanna screenshot other peoples names here
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
I can still block people so this is a fast fix, didn’t think about it earlier. 2/200 blocked(?).
Yeh noticed this too.
The mute limit has to go imo. I like to keep the global chat in a language I can understand, now it’s 80% Turkish. And since English is a world language I personally prefer that In global, I wished there was more chats for other languages to clean it up a bit, because the problem here is if they all of the sudden starts to speak English I can’t see it since they are muted. Or add different kinds of globals, one that is specifically EN.
Since we don’t have a language filter like some MMO(s) have that filters out all non English we are forced to see these languages all the time unless we mute, well unfortunate I’m on 200 now and probably will need another 500 at least before the chat is “clean”.
Blocking them does not seem to mute them.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.