My character is stuck dead

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Pengo04

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:Hellheim

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: i found my character dead after a long loading screen

• Is this a bug or an exploit:definitly a bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:i cant move or play the game

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:no i cant

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: i logged of bec there was a bug on the depths that didnt let me pick up any of the loot or use the tp and when i got logged in i choose a settlement to respawn after a few minutes of loading screen my character was dead outside of depths gate and i cant move or get into dungeons

Hi hi!

@0pengo04 hope you doing great!

Thanks for the info. Please try to log in in other server and check your main character again, i will use the data provided to make a TT for you. I will post here if any extra step is require!!

Have a nice one!!

I"v got same problèm !
Dead since yesterday and can’t release after a long loading screen.

Name IG : Genomm
Serveur : Tupia EU

the dead stuck bug got fixed after i rejoined the server (i had to wait like 1 hour of queue time) but now i cant use the interaction button on expeditions so i cant pick any loot or use portals etc inside the expeditions

Hi @0pengo04!

Thanks for reporting, the Devs communicate me that they have troubleshoot your account already. Can you confirm if everything is fine now, or still present your some kind of issue.

Have a nice weekend!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.