My company is missing after merging servers

Character Name: kiesi
Company Name: Anime
Old Server: EU Central - Hades

I haven’t played New World since 2021. I logged on today and noticed that I had to select a new world due to server merges:

As you can tell, my company’s emblem is visible during the “Select World” part. I select a new world (Asgard) and log into the game only to find that my company completely disappeared. The emblem is also gone now in the character selection menu.

Amazon livechat said that there are still 4 people in the company and escalated the issue, so I don’t know what’s going on. Seems like I was kicked out of my own company or something after merging, despite being the owner.

If I was kicked out, there is a chance that one of those 4 people were one of my promoted friends and that ownership simply passed onto them. But I’m scared to tell them to merge servers too, now, in case they also get kicked out.

This isn’t because of a merge, but rather because of the newer detachment. There’s a couple of other people with the same issue, but no solution yet. Some more details here:

Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully support could just disband the company and set it on my character again or something. All of the members in it have been inactive for 180+ days.

If ownership was automatically transferred, then wouldn’t my officers also get kicked out if they select a new server? Which would repeat itself until either a dead account owns the company or no one does.

It’s likely something like this would happen.

Actual server transfers handle companies correctly, I guess they forgot about them for this new “Select World” thing. Hopefully Support can help you recover it.

Hello @tsuki,

Welcome back to the New World forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m sorry about the issue you’re having with your Company, when servers merge most of the times the companies are resetted, however there are cases when the Company can stay but is not warrantied that the company will stay and will be restored.

Due to the nature of the case I can recommend you to reach us via player support using the following link: Contact Us | Amazon Games to create a support ticket and review your case in more depth.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

GameLogs:

• Game logs can be found on: \Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!