My entire weapons gone from my Inventory

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: TrashBaGG
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hellheim
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: My entire weapon section of my inventory was gone (locked and unlocked Items, literally all of my weapons i carried at that time.) after it randomly closed while i was salvaging items and that made me lose my 600gs Infamy and 600gs Fury.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: The answer i got from your Support was that it is a Bug.
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It affected my gameplay by not letting me play the weapons i want to because they were all gone my entire pvp and some of my pve weapons just gone so all i was left was my tank set, so yeah you could say it stopped me from playing properly entirely.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I was not able to recover any of said weapons and the answer i got from the support was: yeah we noted it as a bug but we can’t restore items that aren’t Questitems. Which leaves me with no pvp weapons and only my tank weapons which is why im taking it here since your Support won’t help me regain my weapons and a 600gs Infamy and 600gs Fury are the best of the best and now i lose them due to a bug and won’t get them back which is infuriating.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I can send the answer that i got from the support but i dont have any footage from said bug since im not permanently recording my gameplay and i figured a screenshot of an empty inventory won’t be of much help but i can request the logs and prove that i had those items if that’s what it takes for me to get my weapons back.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Obviously i haven’t tried to reproduce said bug because i don’t intend to lose more weapons of the few i still have. But the way it happend was after killing Alluvium Marl, The Caretaker inside of the Genesis Dungeon and looting the chest after the fight, I had around 3 rows of weapons inside my inventory out of which 4 were my locked pvp/pve weapons including a Hatchet, a Greataxe, a 600gs Infamy and a 600gs Fury. So i started salvaging and after 2 or 3 salvaged weapons my inventory closed down and when i opened it back up and the entire section of weapons was just gone and there was no lootbag on the ground so i tried relogging a couple of times and that didn’t change anything either.

With Kind regards
TrashBaGG

2 Likes

I am replying so this will only close when i die!

Happened to me too. Luck gear and pvp helmet gone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.