My friend bought gold and is now ahead of all of us, what will AGS do about RMT?

I play in a friend group of 4 people and we all got into this game kinda late tbh, we bought it when 1.1 came out and none of us are max level yet but one of my buddies is known in our group as one of those min/max type guys in any game we play.

He told us this morning he went to some site and spent a $100 on gold and he ended up bankrolling Voidbent gear before he even hit 60, now he got some of my other friends in on it too.

I didn’t tell my friends this but I silently reported all of them for RMT, I love them to death but honestly I love this game too and I hope there’s some steps put in place to stop the RMT going on.

If the best gear can be bought for a couple hundred bucks of gold, how is this game not P2W? Either way, I hope AGS steps in and addresses it before more people start buying gold.

58 Likes

Lol you reported your friends - weak af.

Why do you care so much? Play your game ffs

Voidbent not even that op - you will be just fine with normal high gs gear from the tp when you reach 60.

I dont have voidbent and am always top 10 in war and can run any dungeon with the best of them.

115 Likes

You think he has a gf? Paleeeease

47 Likes

Congratulations🥳

25 Likes

Lol what kind of a friend are you , this is just disgusting.

59 Likes

It’s terrible, you are not their friend.

36 Likes

So you guys advocate for RMT?? I’m confused, i’m just trying to do my part and help AGS…

22 Likes

You reported your real life friends over a game?

71 Likes

Nicely done, i love you to death too, reported your post, my friend

8 Likes

in the code of conduct is there any type of punishment for those who buy gold? can anyone tell?

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t understand why i’m getting attacked for doing the right thing.

22 Likes

Mr. Snitch-a-lot

23 Likes

Cool you did the right thing in the other hand you are a fake of a scum friend.

43 Likes

Sadly there is not much AGS can do to make gold farming and RMT go away for good.

Even WoW still struggles with trying to defeat the gold/rmt business.

You will always have people willing to spend their irl money on fake money in the game sadly.

2 Likes

Yeah, because it will be great fun for them when their friends are banned.

7 Likes

They shouldn’t have broke the ToS, not sure what to say. At least they won’t know it’s me who did it, hence the silence report.

RMT isn’t ok.

8 Likes

His friends did that to themselves.

I don’t tolerate cheating in any regard from anyone I play with, and my crew knows that, and I would expect the same from them. At the end of the day, it’s their fault for putting this guy in that position to begin with.

29 Likes

“Your character is determined by the company you keep”

Shit people need to get shit on, simple as.

7 Likes

Imagine having a post flagged by clowns actually thinking the OP did something wrong.

Must be hurting their RMT businesses.

24 Likes

100% this, if it turned out that you knew and did not do anything about it, you could potentially also get punished.

You did the right thing OP, ignore what these immature people have said. Clearly, they are the type that would cheat if they had the chance, cause if they are anti-cheat, think cheaters are bad then they would not have a problem with what you did, as what other reason would they be willing to sit back and allow others to cheat and have a problem with what you did.

17 Likes