My guild crafter account got unjustly banned

Dear AGS Support center,
My Guild crafter, GFStealer-666, got banned from the recent ban wave. He already appeal the ban with all the proof yet his ban still have not been lifted even after 72 hours. So here I am posting all the proof and his log. Firstly, we were a war oriented company on Lerna AP Server, so every last one of our guild mate are trying their best to improve their gears. So they all buy void ingot from the market and global chat without knowing or having any definite way to prove whether or not the void ingot is duped or not. Here’s all the picture and game log to proof.

This is his Armoring skill on 30 Oct 2021

His crafted Voidbent armor

Picture of when his accouunt got banned after update on 19 November 2021

His profile on Lerna server as officer and guild main armorsmith.

This is a google drive link for his log

His failure log pop-up

Best Regards,
An honest player that hope for the best for this game and his company

4 Likes

Voidbent craft display bug

Our company is a covenant faction locate on Lerna server. We used to have 3 branch : Yeah boys , Yeah boyz and Yeah Boiz this picture was shot in october-november to reassure you of how much war-oriented our company were.

additional photos since I can only attach 5 pics in the post

3 Likes

:cold_sweat: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Dune !!!

Lol, nice pictures. That proofs nothing

3 Likes

This is not the player’s fault at all. Players craft items for the company. The purchased item will be able to know where it came from. Crafters are in charge of crafting equipment to develop the company, and must perform their duties. But the fact that you came to band As such, it is an irresponsible act and blames the players.

1 Like

Myself and my 5 friends saw him duping!! Now what? That’s a shitpost like yours saying he’s innocent

2 Likes

saw who?

so from your comment, you and your “5 friends” saw someone duping the item which you need to know exactly how to do it and coincidently you and your “5 friends” saw him duplicating item which there is no way to know when someone is doing it. get the fuck out of here kids.

You can’t even spell yet you spend your days on everyone ban threads mocking them. Maybe you should be paying attention in class instead of posting here.

Sorry to hear bro, heard its happened to a few too many people.

we craft together everyday and I believe that he is wrongly banned. I hope he will be unbanned.

Thank you,

Yeah boys Governor

Please be fair my friend.

I’m sure hes as innocent as all the others that got banned for no reason!!!

He is an honest crafter, this ban is a mistaken. Since the bug is force the crafter to re-log and it was misleading to suspects as cheating, Amazon should have the proper way to differentiate the cheater form others who was struggled from this bug. I am very enjoy playing this game but this bug keep banning innocent. Hopefully to see the creative solutions from Amazon game soon.

we craft together everyday and I believe that he is wrongly banned. I hope he will be unbanned.

Thank you

Please keep in mind that this post is written demands justice for GFStealer-666. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
He is a crafter of my company.
This ban is a mistake!!!
Please, again reappraise. m(._.)m m(__)m
Thank you

Please keep in mind that this post is written demands justice for GFStealer-666. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
He is a crafter of my company.
This ban is a mistake!!!
Please, again reappraise. m(._.)m m(__)m
Thank you

this thing happened to my friend also.
I already sent a ticket to appealing ban and got the great response from Amazon team

he replied me “cheating is cheating”
WHAT…

how about I can proof this! my friend is a crafter too and got permanent banned by “cheating”. So when I asking for evidence or something can confirm that my friend is innocent, the response is “can not providing more detail about the banning case”

SO I HOPE THIS TOPIC WILL REMIND HOW STAFFS WORKING AND RE-CHECK THE BANNING LOG AGAIN.

THANK YOU

2 Likes