My own buffs wont show up on my buff/debuff bar

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Cruzovic
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Fae Zeta
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: my own buffs like haste, empowerment, berserk ect doesnt show up when I do them above the stamina bar. But other players buffs do show up on me, and others can see my buffs as well. My foodbuff will show up though.
  • Is this a bug? Yes (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I cant play PvP well without knowing when my buffs end, or time my power attacks when i have damage buff cause I dont know when its on or off.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: no need since its not showing anything.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: reinstalled the game didnt help. I saw one guy had the same problem on the forum and after a while, he replyed “thanks! i dont know what you did to help but its working now”
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) i think about 2 days ago.