Hello @aminfast, welcome to the New World forums!
I understand the frustration connectivity issues with New World is causing you, I’m sorry for the inconveniences.
I’d like if we can attempt to perform some troubleshooting steps (if you haven’t done them already).
1.Run a Steam Integrity Check for New World.
- From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
- Select Network and Internet.
- In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
- When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
- Select Properties.6. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
- Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
- Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.
- Open command line as administrator.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
- ype ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
4.Try adding Windows firewall exceptions manually:
- Press Windows + R, type “firewall.cpl” into the Run window, and then press Enter.
- Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall and then click Change settings.
- Look for the game in the list of allowed apps and features. If it’s present, make sure it’s checked, and that both the Private and Public columns have a check mark. If the game is missing from the list, you must add it.
- Click Allow another app…, locate and select NewWorldLauncher.exe, and then click Add.
- Once you’ve done that, make sure that New World has check marks under both the Private and Public columns.
5.Try opening the necessary ports on your router to allow traffic between your network and our servers. If you don’t know how to forward ports, https://portforward.com/ is a good place to learn. You can also test your luck on Google if you’re feeling lucky.
If opening these ports doesn’t resolve the issue, we recommend checking with your ISP (internet service provider). In some cases, your ISP may be limiting traffic on certain ports, which can impact your ability to play our games.
- TCP: 80, 443
- UDP: 33435
This should fix the issue. However if the problem persists don’t hesitate to contact back to find a fix for your particular issue using the link here:
thanks for your reply i tried all the steps but this essue still exists and im now 3 hours trying to get in to the fucking server
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.