My wife can't play through family share anymore/didn't get a copy?

My wife started playing on her account via family share and can no longer play that way, but she didn’t receive a copy of the game. I have friends who just made family shares for themselves to try playing on other servers, I just find it odd that my wife wouldn’t be considered for it. I suspect that it has something to do with her quest stage being set before she joined a faction, something obviously most gold farmers wouldn’t do.

I realize this post is tantamount to begging, but it hardly seems fair. Can someone look into it?

I was just about to post about a similar issue I’m having. My hubby played the game for about 30 minutes before they disabled family share. He barely made it out of the tutorial. I thought it was odd that he didn’t get a license after reading about all the other legit family sharers that did.

Greetings @Rivus

I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had withing your play-through.

In this case you can take a look at this article [Notice] Family Sharing Update that explains why this option was disabled.

I hope this information granted has been provided you gives a great and helpful insight.

They should give a copy to the family share accounts and transfer that char to that account. This would be great customer service for those who did to exploit family share…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.