Name changes in the future?

I would love to be able to change my name. Maybe a 1 time change or purchase with Marks of Fortune. Something along those lines. I’m sure I’m not the only one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If they do name changes, and I don’t know if they should, but if, it should be limited to once a year or something.

AND for like a month after, your title should be “was known as LASTUSEDNAME”

2 Likes

I would like a name change service as well. I assume one will eventually be available, as it is a money-making opportunity and we are talking about Amazon here.

Unfortunately, there is so much broken in this Alpha-llevel game that they may not get around to it for a long time.

2 Likes

Posting to refresh the thread in hopes someone from AGS sees and is maybe able to let us know if this can happen. The global naming system is a bad idea if they won’t be doing cross region transfers. Starting on day 1 I spent an hour trying to name my character to anything related to what I’m know by between friends and the such but after not getting any of those name I went with ‘Connor Freeman’ which is nowhere close to anything I’m known as. Recently I made a new character to see what the situation on different servers was like in hopes of finding a good one to transfer to, and to my surprise I was able to find a name I like almost immediately. My main character is already level 60 so I can’t delete it and waste the 350 hours I put in so far just for a name, so I have the other character sitting on a world at level 1 basically to reserve a name in hopes a name change feature comes out.

3 Likes

I got stuck with “my tummy hurtsss” because I was making fun of something my friend always says. Now everyone calls me “tummy.” I want to change it so bad.

1 Like

Commenting on this to bump it again. Definitely keen for this to be something in the future?? Please respond :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.