Name was flaged for being inapropriate

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: cupofcum

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: delos

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: was asked to rename character wich is fair, but evey name i put in is free the click continue and the name is taken all of a suddon

• Is this a bug? bug (If this is an exploit, please dm Aenwyn or Luxendra)

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: well i cant play the game on that account

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no still waiting

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: name was flaged as inapropriate

• When did this happen? 7/10/2022 (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone)

1 Like

If the server you are on is locked, you won’t be able to change your name until it is unlocked.

There’s a couple of other threads without solutions as well.

2 Likes

Lol. Karma!

6 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t have chosen such an obviously wildly inappropriate name?

3 Likes

yeah you get that on the big jobs? still should be able to change it, i paid money for the game and cant play my only character

1 Like

I feel like the only appropriate response here involves Karma not being nice lol.

fall in line. :laughing:

what happend to having fun theses days

Have you tried deleting your character? Maybe that works.

bruh, really? lol he grind hundred of hours and you want him to delete char? :crazy_face:

Level 55 takes one or two days, and its 1.5x exp boost event now so it would be maybe faster.

Maybe he didnt try more names “ASdfsFG” looks like a bot name and thats why its probably already taken.

Here are some new character name suggestions:

• CupOfCoffee
  • KinTheKind
  • MeHeartThisGame

2 Likes

I mean he can always make another character, but not on the same server as it’s locked, and that’s the reason for the error.

if i ran an mmo and someone made that name i would just delete their account.

2 Likes

No Sir. Deleting a character should not be the resolution to this.

Aw thats sad that it is bugged. Have you submitted a support ticket?

yeah dont feel like it will be solved any time soon

Kids play this game.

kids play valorant, league

and this makes his name ok? weird logic