Need a compensate for server down when in dungeon

So me and my friends were doing a genesis dungeon before the server maintance. Either we go out we lost the orb, or the server down we lost the orb. And when the server is up, we cannot go back in. That s a one-week cooldown orb and we just waste it. Is there any chance to make up a little about our loss?

Hey @skyorangelee

Sorry to hear about the orb loss.

Server maintenance is always posted prior downtime to let our players know when the servers will be down, to prevent them from joining wars, expeditions, etc.

Here’s the post of the downtime announcement:

[Downtime] November Monthly Release.

In this occasion, it wouldn’t be possible to restore the lost orb.

Greetings!

1 Like

some of the routine maintance are fine. But yesterday there were one brief restart and one unexpected updated which only alert before 10 and 30 minutes. We can’t finish the expeditions in 30 minutes and we players should take the loss?

The issue is, you didn’t announce maintenance last night anywhere, as and we don’t currently have crystal balls or scrying in the game, it makes it kinda difficult to respond when the server just ‘stops’ and says ‘maintenance’.

Just give us a warning, even if it is emergency maintenance please @Zorojuro . We had just finished a dungeon on EU Metsola last night when the entire world went down.

Cheers.

1 Like

The servers are giving out the message “server down for maintenance” when they are crashing, this is why people are asking for compensation.

Bifrost is crashing daily and throwing the maintenance message with ZERO notice to players. We are also suffering time skips so the entire map is getting wrecked by invasions.

Aside from the crashing, a 10 minute window into a patch or maintenance is a really nice heads up. Especially for those who just started content with things that have cooldowns up to a week.

Brilliant game design if you ask me.

@Zorojuro - me and my friends were on last boss Lazarus, just now on Rocabarra. Server went down unexpectedly and there was no announcements of any sort, any where. These keys are already hard enough to come by and then find a decent team who actually can clear it.

Would we get compensated for this?

Dawg, you know the answer to this. You don’t need to ask. Sorry to hear though.

i know … but can wish :smiley:

If you think about it, most MMO’s, if not all, offer some kind of compensation for even servers going down for an hour or something. Even if it’s like a box of high end potions or something. Anything. I don’t think anyone at New World even bothered to compensate everyone for anything for the numerous amounts of issues that have passed. Says a lot really.

Hello everyone.

I’d appreciate if you could provide me with the following information to escalate this:

• Character name:

• Server name:

• Dungeon:

• Item lost:

• Date of the incident:

A brief explanation of what happened:

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone.

I’d appreciate if you could provide me with the following information to escalate this:

• Character name: Leyanis
  • Server name: Valhalla
  • Dungeon: Genesis
  • Item lost: Genesis Turning Orb
  • Date of the incident: 12/21/2021

i was in the middle of the dungeon and the server goes down on a suprised maintance and i lost my orb

• Character name: Leyanis
  • Server name: Valhalla
  • Dungeon: Genesis
  • Item lost: Genesis Turning Orb
  • Date of the incident: 12/21/2021

i was in the middle of the dungeon and the server goes down on a suprised maintance and i lost my orb

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.