Need help please cant play the game

i need help fixing this if a developer can explain to me why this happening i would love to find a solution so i can play with my friend an verifying files does not fix it ive tried doing it several times ive even restarted my pc an updated all my driver to make sure everything was good but it still seems to be happening

1 Like

Hi @Tekira

I hope you’re doing great.

I apologize that this error is not letting you play the game, I understand how frustrating is to be unable to play with your friends for external reasons.

We need you to contact AGS customer support to report this error and provide the debugging file created, this is necessary to provide a correct troubleshooting for this scenario and help us to fix bugs and errors.

Once you have report the issue and provide the “crash file”, I encourage you to uninstall and re-install the game.

Please make sure to add the DxDiag and Gamelogs through a sharing link from a Cloud Storage like Google Drive to the support report; instructions for generating a DXdiag:

Game logs can be found on:

\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AGS\New World\CrashDB\reports\

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Wish you the best and a nice week. :octopus:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.