Nerf Self Heals to Balance PVP

You need life staff players and melee to win OPR and war. You do not need ranged, and melee do not need to use the GA exclusively.

1 Like

You need ranged weapons to win the war. Try to conquer the flags without breaking the siege, unless the enemies are ABSURDLY bad, you can’t.

You can make a war team without GA, but you will lose, simple, because it is a weapon with a high melee AOE dps.

Exactly, you need variety of function. imagine a war being won with only ranged weapons, how absurd kkkkk.

1 Like

Dex brigade rattling their cages again. Same 3 names every thread.

4 Likes

Should not nerf another class to nerf healing

2 Likes

I feel like you think you have it all figured out, but you don’t. Just my opinion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you are referring to me, I play every class, not just dex. If you haven’t noticed, the first video is my own. I also play healer and have played healer longer than dex.

1 Like

ok, i don’t care.

2 Likes

And yet here you are… lol

2 Likes

Yes, because there are people who might be in doubt and might be convinced that nerf heallers is not a smart idea.

You will no longer change your mind, nor do I intend to, but the arguments need to be made so that your idea does not appear to be coherent.

2 Likes

They are coherent. You just have your opinion and think you are right. The videos I posted above is enough proof. I’ve seen it again and again, healers getting away and laying in their sacred mocking you cause you can’t kill them and healers doing loads of damage to people. The second video the guy 1v3’s as a healer. Like give me a break… I’ve had healers destroy me with void also.

3 Likes

It’s the only support weapon in the game. Second closest to a support is VG + IG heavies.

Only DPS players should have fun and a win condition. Supports be damned.

DPS players with main character syndrome, man.

4 Likes

It’s actually not the only support weapon in the game. S&S could also be considered a cc support weapon with it’s ultimate on the defender tree included.

2 Likes

How much times would he died in the first clip if it was not for the rapier? the problem is not healing…
in a 1 v 1 scenario a healer shouldnt kill a dps and a dps shouldnt kill a healer…
the thing about the second clip is more a VG issue over LS.
is okay if he heal that much to himself but remember that in a team vs team scenario if he dont heal his team his team dies so they loose… it doesnt matter if you cant kill the healer as long as the healer needs to heal to himself over his team. overall if it was not for the rapier he would be dead in a few secs (when stam is over)

I’ve also ran into a healer/hatchet user that was unkillable

1 Like

Hey there jcw2006, thanks for coming to the forums with your opinion on pvp. Theres a lot of good feedback in the comments as well, so I will go ahead and forward this up the chain for you. Have a great weekend!

5 Likes

i need to see that before saying anything.

but you can kill a healer with cc and stun if the team plays good… maybe he is just better than that team? i mean ive seen healers killed in a few sec with anti healing builds and without it but using all ccs available. and again if he heals to himself is not healing anyone else so basically he is doing nothing…

edit: i know is horrible to see you are giving all your efforts to kill him and you cant… ive been there but it should be like that… he is doing nothing to you (unless they have void gauntlet but if he wear it he is going to die soon)

1 Like

So let me ask, do you see nothing wrong with a healer standing in his sacred taunting you cuz there’s nothing you can do to kill him? Name one other weapon that a player can just stand still and do close to nothing and not die while you are attacking him. In league, the anti healing is around 40% reduction. Maybe increasing how much plague is applied with plagued crits/strikes would make it a little more balanced. There has to be some other way to kill healers than just jumping on them with 5 people ccing him and plague just does not do the job right now. Even if you get plague on them roll away and use an escape ability so you can’t even attack them. My go to was bow because that was a weapon that could definitely take out healers but they’re nerfing pen shot so doubt that’s going to be effective now.

I really liked the stagger from pen shot, cause I could use it to cc healers and disrupt them healing. I just don’t get the point of them removing that.

1 Like

Yeah thats why ive said that rapier was the main issue… when he feels in risk just need to dodge trying to heal and when he is out of stam just need to cast the 3 skills from rapier and he can repeat everything again…

with 3 dps you should be able to kill a healer that is standing still (just using LS). if you cant maybe you dont have that much dps. in many situations i killed a helaer in sacred ground by my self because of ccs.

for example: GW - shockwave - maelstrom - wrecking ball - light attack - armor breaker. i killed so many with this combo. but also with GA/hatchet (you need a really good build for hatchet to kill a healer)

If you killed a healer like that, they probably had no idea what they were doing because on my server you can’t kill healers like that. They just get out and laugh at you and call you bad.