NERF VOID Please god

NERF VOID jesus void can 1v4 and kill all of you !

11 Likes

Yea, I feel bad for melee players right now. The lack of balancing is going to kill the game soon.

9 Likes

Don’t tell me you’re one of the players who stands in the pool and attacks a person with a VG who has someone healing them or a healing pool in their VG pool.

1 Like

You have here how powerfyll is VG :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You know how it is man, if someone 1v4 with rapier/spear, its skill, if someone does that with VG, its because of VG :slight_smile:

For the OP: You need to press block in rooted oblivion, if you happen to play rapier/spear/WH, cc the shit out of VG user after he roots you because he has no grit.

1 Like

Never ending cryyying about nerfs is starting to be anoying…

1 Like

Im a god pvp i dont tell that for me but for the comunity i just dont care i feels like quit this game soon play lost ark because they do nothing to fix the game and make some new system watermark 625 why not 600 ? new player are not welcome to play this game anymore … i have just nohting to do man OPR OPR OPR WAR WAR WAR OPR OPR OPR WAR WAR WAR that it ? okokok i love this game but i feel like i give soo many chance void = just broken and everyone know .

1 Like

video1 lol video2 miamy ez kills some nubs like that have alots video

Yes, the lack of nerfing to this is really taking a toll. I think many people are at their last straw and just leaving VG in this state (and LAG) in the game is just disrespectful at this moment. Like at least remove the stagger in next small patch. This is crazy.

AGS you need to respond faster to when things become insanely unbalanced and not wait to a major patch. Make some small adjustments here and there.

2 Likes

Most of people playing VG is just anoying useless trolls, they do no charm. But because you see Oblivion on ground you cry to NERF it and you don’t see that thing what killed you was arrow in back for 5 k.

2 Likes

AGS won’t be mad about you quitting nw to play lost arc, that’s going to be the Free To Play cash grab game designed after mobile game trends that make the most money. Shoot, now they probably won’t “fix” VG any time soon.

1 Like

Preach it louder. I use VG and LS and you know what I don’t want to deal with? Ice Gauntlets and CC mobs coming at me.

When people don’t know how to play, or they feel entitled to get kills instead of working with their group in OPR they cry nerf.

1 Like

OPR is kinda whatever, and a couple of VGs aint no big problem, I know you can bait out a scream and you dont fight them in oblivion, but you need to realize (and idk how your server is) but when all you see in sieges is people screaming at eachother and most VGs wins, then you have a unbalanced meta.

I just want a game that is 1. Lag free. 2. Every weapon is fairly balanced.
I don’t want VG to be nerfed to the ground, it’s a cool weapon and I like the idea. But the scream is so strong with the long root (With stagger) and healing reduction and fortify, plus oblivion eats every single buff, deals dmg, weakens and empowers, plus it delets sacred grounds? Tune that down please. In the state that VG is now, it does what multiple weapons does with 2 button presses.

2 Likes

Most of VG+ anything is just broken build and it won’t do charm if they fix oblivion empower stacking.

1 Like

I hope for new world because Lost ark will killed . i just told nerf void … but my english is bad but man sooo many things need to be fix and make some content i just have nothing to do and serv dead for a while im abit upset man i hope one day imma be back for real i like new world pvp but i cant just do opr opr opr war war opr opr its just boring just do that all days man

I call Hax. lol… Even if you didn’t, I call Hax of IRL skills against those poor souls.

I cant agree more. There should be no world in which an int based caster should be able force a melee fight with a Full str/con melee and rip him apart in 4 seconds with absolutely no way out. You can’t run, you can’t attack (because of the lifesteal component), and you get staggered. There is a reason why 40% of all OPR players are running VG right now. Its completely OP.

3 Likes

Spear stunlock is also quite a bit overpowered.

1 Like

dude are you for real. i mean there is a reason why you see in def wars like 20 void, its not because its so hard to master. its because every noob can play it and can be usefull with it. you dont even know the value, how it comes that you think, you can give any tipps about a void?

1 Like

THe Prob is no the scream Man wtf is the DAMAGE and + wtf life steal give me that on ga imma kill everyone