New Bow Bug, Unplayable.. Literally

Theres a new bug, equipped bow you cannot aim or shoot or use abilities. I tried using my laz bow gs 625 my creepin recurve bow and a second laz bow. None let me shoot or aim. I have logged out and back in. The bug stays. I cannot play now. This was the last straw. Im done with all these bow nerfs making it completely useless. And now… its actually useless. Congratz u lost another player…

3 Likes

You shouldve hard reset instead of soft reset

1 Like

So you want me to hard reset during a war/opr/dungeon

Covert nerf. To be fair you’ll do more damage with your hands.

6 Likes

No. Its best if you play the rest of the war / opr unable to do anything…

1 Like

(20) Bow Bug/ Heart of Madness update - YouTube

this is what the bug looks like

6 Likes

I had a bug on spear where it would turn invisible. It was usable tho. Weird…

i have that too
and rapier goes invisible too, and skins go thru bodies ,and this game is trash

1 Like

these developers literally put content when its not needed, instead of fixing this game, it plays like a beta… im STILL STUCK NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THE DAMN BOW , its been 2 hours

2 Likes

Bow is bad enough that u shouldnt use it anyways lol…

Musket can be attempted, otherwise hop on board the GA, IG, or healer train.

Im hoping Blunder can shake things up a bit and get people off these cheese root builds.

2 Likes

good, they nerfed the bow. about time

2 Likes

Trolling?

1 Like

This is not a bug. The bow dillemma is finally fixed. Doesn’t need balance, if you can’t use it?
GG WP NEXT.

1 Like

Couldn’t believe it could be even worse.
Now, te finally Nerf…
More people Whit this problema on. Bow?

Sometimes my shield turns invisible… just looks like I got an indestructible forearm.

As the community managers mentioned haha :slight_smile: There is something hidden in the patch he said…we should not be surprised.
Told him we do expect it and wont be surprised. Then I assumed we get hit unconscious after each shot. No more answer then…but even I did not expect they will one up that.
So we can not even shoot now.
That’s perfect.

1 Like

Dude, I think they actually want people to stop using the bow…

2 Likes

Hahahahah yessss. Not a bug btw, it’s a feature called “Drop the bow already we tried everything to make you stop playing it”. I know this is unintended, but I will put this down on the long list of bow nerfs. :rofl:

Thank you AGS for all the hard work you’ve put into the bow over the last few months.
sincerely - the bow community

see you next patch I guess
:face_exhaling:

edit: I know this is a general bug for any weapon, but for teh lolz I’ll pretend this is a new bow nerf lel

1 Like

Imagine if this was the GA? Lol just kididng they would have tested the GA.

1 Like

Hey RaDi8,
I don’t THINK that AGS is actively trying to end the bow for all time, so I am gonna send this over to the developers. Thanks for taking the time to post, sorry to hear that bow issues are ever changing and ever growing.

9 Likes