New content ! And solve some problems!

As everyone already know… We understand your hard work and we really tank you but… This game is kinda empty , not much content … just few repetitive quests and the obvious fight for domination of the new world world … You should think about adding new features cuz players gonna leave much faster than you thought … For me, good content means more creatures on the overworld , more ways of gettin money , more mobs on the map… cuz there are few and because of too many players , i almost can get one … There should be swimming! …There should be more ways of customizations… maybe pets too … What about more weapons …and a optimization for magic weapons cuz my ice BALLS go trought the enemy… some monster go into RETREATING mode at the distance of 3 metters from their spawning point (and that distance is because they push me back) … i understand, is hard work with this world transfer …but … this game gonna die before you solve the world trasnfer problems … and trust me … the game is gettin rly boring after you realise the way of gettin money and the fact that the game have no story …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.