New dupe\exploit?

• What is your character name in New World: Graysy
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: (EU) Antillia
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Exploit
  • Is this a bug or an exploit:
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

After the recent update, the price of life mote has dropped sharply. Please check for duplication.!
unknown|690x387

1 Like

The tree dogs drop them constantly now

3 Likes

I don’t believe this is a result of duplication. There is an issue where life motes are dropping higher than they should be. It’s been noted in the bug megathread

1 Like

they used to drop Life Quintessence. now they drop life motes. about enough to make the same amount of Life Quintessences that dropped ~

3 Likes

many people trying to duplicate like a youtube video, when trader order give gold and not take itens from vault. but i “tink” server side fixed withou a client update.
no posting video

I think i may have a idea i’ll DM you about it

correct - somehow it changed to the lower tier item but gives enough to be equal to the t5
However, this is going to make Arcana much easier/faster to level. Not sure that was intended.
I stumbled across another that combined with this makes it much worse. It is already posted or was.

Hortus bears give earth motes but considerably more.

but it’s a good thing! we want this! It didn’t make sense why they dropped life quint before anyways

3 Likes

This is such a good change, motes are so much more useful, and this lets it benefit from yield bonuses. Fears about easy arcana leveling are moot, motes are terrible arcana xp, the potion change is mostly responsible for how much easier arcana is to level now. Please don’t revert it.

1 Like

While thier at it put motes on the other mobs. Sheesh

yeah it makes leveling arcana so much easier

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.