New Duplication Bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on! by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: zneeb

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lerna - AP Southeast

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: tried to complete sell order (23 starmetal) but it wouldn’t finish the transaction, kicking me back into sell menu and telling me that the item is at a different outpost (leaving me with the 23 starmetal i was trying to sell). Returned to menu, then rejoined the game to find that the starmetal i wanted to sell was finally gone; however,
    the transaction repeated itself for everytime i submitted the request giving me way to much gold. (request was 23 starmetal ore = 10 gold give or take (however when i rejoined i was given live 100+ gold due to me trying to constantly sell my god damn ore)).

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug/exploit

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:it hasnt yet; however, i bet ya’ll are preparing to swing that ban hammer because of this damn bug/exploit

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: guess we’ll see

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: not sure how it began, all i did was complete sell orders until the game began to bug out and had issues completing orders

Congratulation :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

Yes - thats what we needed A new dupe exploit :smile: Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

lol

sorry, had to laugh at that

41NA6+Fi3EL.SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2

2 Likes

What time do the devs come online?
When can we expect them to lockdown the trading post

1 Like

I think when they are in the mood for this

1 Like

what is the number of dupe exploits so far?

I hope its a visual bug… if they actually have to fix another one of these we’re not gonna be using trading posts for weeks.

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Imagine even having an enabled Market Place :sleepy:

I didn’t see this as a fix in the new patch

Maybe because this is just a Troll post?

obviously the title is not adapted, totaly not an exploit dupe bug since u cant reproduce the fact to get kicked of the game when u sell

Damn guys… I thought there’s a new one :rofl: :partying_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.