New exploit! Bugged items in my inventory!

• What is your character name in New World: ( chebupelka )
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: ( roccobara )
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: ( Exploit )

I’m sorry I’m Russian, so I use a translator.
I have bugged items in my inventory. When they are sold through the auction, money is added, but the items remain in the inventory.
In the video, I clearly show this.
Request to confiscate these items from me, and the money that I received in this way, if you have time, you can dup huge amounts of money.

https://youtu.be/dZPLW1Em3Co - Video.

3 Likes

ahahahah no way… oh my god

Tradepost won’t even stay up for 24h lol

1 Like

…rip trading post and eu servers

I have diferent Trading post. What is it? My Tradink post look diferent why? And Cannot sell anything. It still write me some shit.

Pretty sure I’ve already seen this on here and there isn’t any items being duped. The game is actually selling your hyssop from the settlement in which the buy offer was posted, vice selling the hyssop in your inventory or current city storage. Check where the buy order was posted and check your hyssop stock there.

does not make any sense tbh xD

RIP Tradepost see ya next year maybe kekW

Haha wtf

I have the same not only with hyssop. Even if i sell it i get money and the items still stays. World: Mayda

Please do something with that :slight_smile:

must be this

I checked your words, everything is so, just a display error.
Thank you, the post can be deleted, thank God the auction will live !!!

Actually, no. He sells from a different stock in a different town. If he was in windsward, he would see it right away

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.