New Graphics Bug w Fishing (and Map)

Hello. This just started today.

When I go to fish (which I have been doing regularly) and I right-click to start drawing the fish in, the gauge simply disappears. I have tried with and without bait. The two characters are on different servers and experience the same issue.

Also, the map sometimes will take a moment to render, giving me a tan square with the marker for the player for a second or two before rendering the area.

For the past couple of days, occasionally my graphics card fan would rev at high speeds. I hope it has not been damaged.

I lowered my FPS to 30Mps max and the problem still happens with the fishing.

Graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070. Driver version 472.12. Intel i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz. 16GB RAM.

I do not want to have to buy a new card & memory to play a game that was working fine yesterday evening.

Please help.

not a bug… i just apparently did not get enough sleep and was clicking the wrong mouse button. ugh. but i did lower my fps to 60 max and my video card hasn’t been turning itself on, so i learned something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.