New Hatchet exploit needs a hotfix ASAP!

• What is your character name in New World: Suzutai
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Rivadeneyra
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: A faction exploited the bug with the Hatchet On Fire skill that increases critical damage by a massive amount to gain an unfair advantage in war. This has basically opened the floodgates for everyone to exploit the bug.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Hatchet users are able to deal extraordinary amounts of damage to enemies.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not emotionally
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
5 Likes

hey new world team, this bug is very strong in all game content please pay attention to this bug, thanks developers,

2 Likes

Incredible that since launch there’s been at least one new cheat or exploit literally every week.
This game and all PvP in it is a farce.

And what is the bug? Heavy att 3.5k thats normal…

1 Like

The on fire perk is supposed to make every third hatchet throw a critical hit, but instead it increases your critical damage on all type of attacks by 100%. So instead of a 1k crit you’ll now do 2k crits. They could’ve fixed this within the day it was reported, but how it’s still not fixed clearly shows they don’t care anymore about the game.

1 Like

Before that there is way more things to do like pathetic ig etc… and about this i dont think is bug

It’s definitely a bug, and game breaking. Getting 2 shotted with hatchet is not intended

2 Likes

Lmaooo did you just say Hotfix??? Sorry HOTFIX isn’t in AGS dictionary they don’t do those unless it has to do gold exploits.

1 Like

This was a totally unbuffed light attack…

2 Likes

It’s fixed on PTR. This is nothing compared to the Against All Odds hatchet damage bug.

They don’t do them for gold ones either. They just disable everything and fix it much later.

Thanks for Posting the New Meta in Exploit Rush.

Yeah I hope they look into this soon and have a hot fix this week. Noticed some folks on my server switching to hatchet for OPR over the weekend… some of the same “usual suspects” :roll_eyes:

LOL 2 shotted with over 10K health.

Yep, now everyone will be cheating and exploiting hatchet for the next month until this partially fixed.

Thanks for sharing! Slams Door

I tested it and it’s a little bit broken :smiley: Hope fix will be in next patch

1 Like

devs love hatchets ;(

o cmon!!! thats no to bad…

…

It’s already prolific on my server OPR hatchets galore. In war last night our company had a no hatchet rule, but the enemy hatchets and it was not fun to play at all.

They’ve never hotfixed any PvP issues in the game. They could increase morale if they hotfixed some issues instead of waiting on big patches to include fixes to game breaking bugs.

2 Likes